Monday, May 17, 2010

Change is the Best Way for me!

Hi guys,I'm back, it's me still like usual Yuli. 
The different is only the language.
This my first blog using in English. 
Yeah, I'm processing learn English, so forgive me if lots of error grammar. . lol :)
I don't know what this blog exactly about, i just write whatever in my mind now.. hihi.. 
I like to be honest person n I really value it. 
But, i think if someone lie to me where it should be, i'm ok with that. For sure I appreciate everything that people say to me.
I'm a type of person tat VERY afraid of get hurt. 
As u all know, honest isn't good 4 eva.Sometime, I pretend don't know something that i don't want to know than face it with heart broken for example: someone hate me. 
I'm scared if someone hate me, you can tell me no need to hide it. I'm fine, n ok. That's ur right and ur choice. I can do nothing. By telling tat to me, someday i would be better person than now.
Seriously, writing blog in English is very hard 4 me.
I can't write lebai (over),and funny things in English. 
I just want to try, hihi.. 

This pic was taken 2 weeks ago, i think this pic looked like sad face a bit. As my sister said it looked like stress person. So mean! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment