Saturday, June 19, 2010

My 16 Birthday!

Hi guys.. i'm back.. i need to find my mood first to write on this blog (oops, i'm not trying to be arrogant.. hihi) it cause i dunno what i should write on my blog. Yesterday was my 16 birthday, btw! yay! I have 1 good news and 1 bad news guys.. Let's start with bad news first.. Bad news for today is i'm getting O.L.D= OLD people! Just kidding.. of course every people would get older.. hihi.. okay, turn to my good news.. I got lots of birthday presents wohoo! hahaha.. (unimportant topic to talk bout) anyway i just feel nothing to do, thats why i'm going crazy like this. Mmmm.. On my 16 birthday, i wasn't celebrate it, i only treated my friends.. i was really glad they could come. I was so sorry to my friends cause i didnt come on time.. so they had to wait for me. I told them my mom was using the car so i had to wait for the car first. My mom said she got traffic jam.. So, its not my faults either my mom's.. It should be the traffic jam faults, guys! hahaha.. Then after my mom back, my sista, bro, cousins and me went to D'cost.. its a restaurant in Pekanbaru located in Suzuya.. I invited more than 15 people, but some couldn't come. They gave me lots of presents. It's like raine dolls in my house now. lol.. Forget to inform u guys.. i was having 2 trips to treat my friends, one was in the afternoon and another one in the evening.. After i finished treat for first trip.. I went home and then i immediately got ready to take a bath and went to the same place again. I got one friend who come earlier so i did not need to wait alone. I invited 10 people and 3 of them 1 hour 11 minute and 11 seconds late!!! They bought me a black forest cake! thanks, dudes.. hihi.. I gonna show you guys my presents.. ^^
TARA! these are from my friends... thank you.. ^^



I got lots of wishes from my friends and other.. THANK YOU ALL.. Love ya!
Btw, some of my friends suggest me to go find BF? hey, hey, hey.. my big question only.. 'dudes, how to go find it?' lol.. the only thing i can do is 'WAITING' for it.. hihi.. 
Hope on this 16 birthday I'll be more diligent, kind, patient, smart, and got BF like u guys suggest to me.. hahaha.. Just kidding.. hihi..

That's all bout my 16 birthday.. thanks again to my loyal readers.. ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment