Friday, October 15, 2010

Porridge Time

Hi all, its been really a long time that im not posting my blog. do cha miss my blog plus me? hahaha have a bit high confident its ok as long as not hyper xD..
These days i feel so tired, either tired physically or something something. everything is tired and finally become lazy. :(
I wanted to post my blog, since i was so lazy, so i keep delayed it and eventually forgot to post it. hihihi
I have time to do it, but wasted my time to something useless mostly. (games too much: Pirates ahoy, fb's game) haha..
Today's activities:
I was finished my school at 12.30 and then i did my poster and everything about science thingy. Then i stayed at ma school till 3 o'clock. After that i went back through the cafeteria. I took food from there (im fatter now, ohhh noooo) food is making people very happy, after eat all people will suffer of diet especially for girls. Yet for me i dont really do diet, cos i dont know how to do so. I always eat and eat but not like a piggy xD
After that, i watched detective conan title "The Lost Ship in the Sky" as ma friend said it is new one. I watched it, but suddenly fell asleep hihihihi.. then at 5 i went to Pyramid. I went there by bus. the bus was so full. so i stood alone and just listened to my music. :)
When i arrived, i went to meet Gi Won as soon as possible. Then Gi Won wanted to eat Lok-lok (a small tent that sells food) later on, we went to eat porridge.. i was just ok taste tho. my grandma chicken porridge much better. hahaha JK"

Look at this picture, can u see her happy face after ate the porridge? hahaha.. she should try my grandma's porridge first man.. lol.. 
After that we went around the Pyramid only. then i wanter to go to Popular (book store) and we didn't buy anything, we were there to sneak books only. hihihihi.. finally we went to the ice skate ring n then went back b y bus again. It was fun tho, even i didnt play much there. :) 
Thats all bout that i can post for today, hope i have good mood to post again. Btw, i miss my mom, dad, grandma, grandpa, sista, bro, cousin, house, bath room, bed room, all the rooms, friends, food, everything right now. I wish when i wake up, suddenly it turns first of December *pray xD (wink ^.-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment