Sunday, August 8, 2010

Stomachache



Hi all, i'm back..
suddenly i got this mood to write my blog :) now is 12:18!
today wasn't really fun actually. It just like usual day. I slept at 1 sth yesterday, and woke up at 9. I couldn't sleep such very long time like 11 to 12. If i can I also want :( *weird
Then after woke up, i went to wash my clothes n others stuff. ate breakfast. playing computer and went out with friends to our favourite place Taraa 'Sunway Pyramid'! (actually its not calls as favourite, cos the only place that near to our hostel is that mall .. hahaha)
After at the mall we ate at Ayam Penyet Ria.. as usual the chili is damn SPICY.. made my lips red.. but if i didn't eat the chili its not very nice tho.. we went there around 1 o'clock till 3.. cos' talking and taking some pictures there.. :)
After that we went to Speedy b'cos theofani wanna buy SUPER JUNIOR 4th album.. hahaha.. we keep walking at the same floor for about 30 min.. cos after that we went to j.co.. i bought 2 Oreo n 1 ms green tea donuts :))
after from j.co theofani back to hostel alone n i, serene, n sherly went to archery. i didn't play it, cos i can't play it. the archery is too heavy for me ;( i tried there once i was using big archery made of steel but they changed it for me that the archery made out of wood (lol) n i played it very BAD.. so sad
thereafter, we went to Asia Avenue i didn't buy anything only sherly n serene who r very excited to go shopping. From that small 'trip' to the pyramid, i only bought 3 kinds of fruits n shampoo. first, i went to giant but can't find the shampoo that i want, then we moved to jusco there i found "Asiance" hehe.. when i wanted to pay for the shampoo my wallet left RM53.40 but the shampoo price RM53.60 .. what the heck.. i got no 20 sen so i found sherly to borrow RM1.. but the kakak said it's ok.. hey kakak y don't u tell me 'it's ok earlier?' then i no need to ask RM 1 from sherly.. haiyaa.. we were soo tired.. and we went back hostel..
that's all bout today.. BTW, y do i write 'stomachache' as my title ..it because i'm lazy to think other titles n i have stomachache right now.. :(( *REALLY got no connection at all.. hahahahahaha..
*guys i really miss my family, friends, n food right now.. :)

u see, i got gengsta face... wanna join my gengsta club? just register at monikayuli.blogspot.com HAHAHA..

0 comments:

Post a Comment