Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Portugal vs North Korea

Yo.. what's up? hihi.. I'll start to share my activities for today from morning till night..
 I woke up at 10 today cos yesterday i was exploring internet too much.. JK usually i also wake up like tis..
then i watched TV (its my habit) but i didn't eat my breakfast. In the afternoon i was going to a mall wif my sista, bro n cousin. We were watching Toy Story 3.. the movie was fun.. i like Buzz character when he turned English language to another language (im not sure what kind of language that was maybe French, whatever) I suggest u guys to watch it :)
Afterward, we went home.. we went to the mall for watching that movie thats all.. I arrived my home at 7 o'clock.
One of my friend informed me today was Portugal vs North Korea. Cause of I like Portugal then i watched it till the end..
I watched it by myself and seated in a wooden chair.. lols.. (so specific) :P 
the first time, Portugal scored 2 points suddenly i fell asleep at that chair cos i was too tired. After i woke up it changed to 4 points. Luckily i awoke at the correct time, I saw Christiano Ronaldo scored 1 point.. hahaha.. :)
It was very nice and the final score was 7-0? Although i fell asleep for awhile, at least i watched the other scores.. hihi.. :)
Then i had my dinner, took shower and finally write today's blog.. ^^
That's it for today.. see ya

0 comments:

Post a Comment