Friday, July 9, 2010

Hey, I'm back. I woke up at 9.20 today , its still morning right? ummm, but a bit late.. lol :)
Then had a breakfast. Today's breakfast was 'soto' (one of my fav food but i like 'pangsit' more) hihi

after ate it , i was watching Dasyat Indonesia music channel, sth like tat. Lee Jee Hoon came to Dasyat. Maybe u guys don't who's tat. He is one of Korea actors. Actually i'm not including to his fan. After Jee Hoon went back i changed my channel to Trans.
I watched 'Suami- suami takut istri' (husbands afraid of their wives) Its a comedy story. About 3 o'clock i went to Ciputra Seraya Mall with one of my friend. We watched 'Istri Bo'ongan' (fake wife) Jupe inside guys .. lol.. JK
I went to take pics first before watch the movie.. We were late to the cinema cos of going somewhere first. Its almost 15 minutes late.
Then we immediately went inside cinema. Someone was taking my place. I think they just seated randomly. Then i called them to move. After that someone else seated beside me. She was so weird. First, at the beginning f the movie suddenly her phone rang. She asked me 'can I receive this call?' with innocent face i was nodding only. She talked quite loud. hihi... Second, she ate inside the cinema. of course nothing wrong with it, but she brought a box of rice not sth like sneak tats why she looked a bit weird for me.hihihi..
After finished watch tat movie i went to take the pics..
 Its me and my friend.. :) Btw, guys i'm going back soon! this Saturday. I'll miss lots of ppl especially my family, friends and food! hahaha.. That's all bout today that i can share to u guys :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment