Sunday, August 1, 2010

Third Week of School

Hi guys, i'm back.. miss my me/ my blog?? hihi..

this week i was so tired, from last Sunday till Wednesday, I was doing my poem portfolio.
I thought it might be easy. But, its really tiring, cos i drew the background n colored it by myself. That poem portfolio made me slept late until became a bit panda face. Even panda is cute, i wan cute but don't wan to have panda's eyes hehe.. 
Add caption
Its my poem portfolio.. quite cool, eh? lol :P

Then After i finished this portfolio.. I got 3 more assignments.. what the heck? so many.. those assg not really hard tho.. but i'm so lazy to do it.
If i compare with my previous school, here is much more stress. But, im ok with all of these now, cos I came here for studying not for playing.. *positive thinking
Btw, this week my hostel got party. It was very  fun, i was playin and eating too much.. hihi.. This picture was taken on Friday. Taraaa the hostel girls. :P


 then yesterday we got BASKET ball it was fun, but we had to wake up so early. Imagine when you were in a dream land n suddenly noisy sound that someone knock your door to wake you up? so annoying right? then i woke up and got ready to go to submit hotel and we played basket ball together. When I n my other friends sited together, suddenly the hall was very smelly and we saw the lamp on fire. It was so scary. Then we back to hostel. I went to sleep again n doin assignment with hye mi. BTW, yesterday at lagoon was MTV World Stage. It wasn't as crowd as last year. Last year the sound was really loud and didn't rain. The sad part was i couldn't hear nobody song from Wonder Girls :( Then for today was nothing special happened. I and Sherly went to the swimming pool and we swam for 2 hours. It was pretty fun too :)
I'm really missing my family (mom, dad, sista, CUTE bro, grandpa n my grandma), friends, food and many others right now. Wish December comes soon :)
That's all for today's blog ..
This pictures doesn't show my cute bro face.. very scary face.. lol 

0 comments:

Post a Comment